The perfectly balanced desk lamp
Delicately engineered to allow smooth and effortless movement to any positionlearn more
Old House, New Home
See our lamp in the big reveal of this Arts & Crafts inspired home makeover.Check it out
Precision engineering meets natural materials
From its self-balancing mechanism to the carefully concealed cables, find out what makes it shineDiscover the details
Creating the heirlooms of the future
Herston founders Oliver & Greta discuss the importance of connecting with the objects in our liferead the article
Hero Desk Lamp£450.00
Ready to Deliver in 6-8 weeks
The Hero Desk Lamp is a beautifully designed self-balancing desk lamp, delicately engineered to allow smooth and effortless adjustment to any position.
payments and returns
- Dimensions & weight: 470 x 490 x 165 mm, 3.1 kg
- Materials: Powder-coated steel and aluminium castings with wooden arms and base and solid brass fittings
- Colours: Available in Oak lamp & Off-white or American Walnut & Black
- Light source: Integrated LED (included), up to 500 Lumens
- Switch: Solid brass control knob for on/off and dimming
- Colour Temperature: Warm White (3000 Kelvin)
- Colour Rendering Index: Min 80 CRI
- Efficiency: 80 Lm/W
- Lifetime: Min 60,000 Hours (27 years based on 6 hrs/day usage)
- Voltage: 5V DC (from supplied power adapter 100-240V AC)
Currently, orders will be ready for delivery in 8-10 weeks. We offer free shipping within the UK. For orders outside the UK, shipping will be calculated at checkout.
We accept the following payment methods:
Credit / Debit card | Apple Pay | Paypal
If for some reason you changed your mind and wish to return your purchase, we offer full returns within 30 days.
Items should be unused, returned in their original packaging and in a fully resaleable condition. For more information, view our returns policy
Our JournalRead more
George Clarke’s Old house, New Home
We were thrilled to be included in the hit tv show George Clarke’s ‘Old House, New Home’ on Channel 4 this week. The episode features an Arts &...
A lamp for life: How we're creating the heirlooms of the future
Not content to just make pleasing products that are easy on the eye, we want to understand what makes people connect with a product. We all have a few objects...
In the press
We recently gave an interview with Gear Patrol's Will Price on how our lamp came into being and what makes it so unique. We thought you might be...
The power of small decisions
It’s official and a welcome bit of good news that we’re now consuming energy like it’s 1984. That’s right, after peaking our energy consumption in 2005, we’ve now...